Followers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Well Hello There Dear Reader Let Us Get to Know Each Other!

Welcome to my blog!! I am so excited and I can't wait to share all the wonderful, peculiar, interesting, and much more with you. I plan to update...a lot. I can't promise a once-a-week blog, well, there's too much in a week to cramp all in one blog without getting one horrendously long novel-like update. For now, here's some things I feel quite strongly about or mention frequently in my blog.

Here Goes:

  • Friends
  • Family
  • Faith
  • Labradoodles
  • My lovely dog Oscar (a labradoodle)
  • Social Networks
  • One Direction <3
  • Beach
  • Gator Boys
  • Animal Planet
  • I Shouldn't Be Alive
  • My Weird Dreams
  • Food Network
  • School
  • Movies
  • Books
  • Summer
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Music
  • Really Cute Boys
  • Boys in General
  • Mean Girls
  • Nice Girls
  • Comedic Remarks on Certain Topics
  • What I Believe In
  • And much, MUCH more!!!!!!

That pretty much sums it up! So, please follow my blog it will make me the happiest girl..well maybe not the happiest but, super duper happy if you follow me! I can't wait to update again and I might even update again tonight! LOL Don't forget to comment!



Hugs and kisses!

-OG

P.S. What do you feel strongly about? :)





7 comments:

  1. I feel strongly about YOU! But, you already knew that!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Little Bloggin' Sister! I am so excited for you! What a great avenue to sharpen your writing skills! Go forth and blog, OG!

    I feel strongly about:
    Jesus being the Salvation of the World!
    My girls
    Justice
    Getting a tan
    ...hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel strongly that I can't wait to read your blog! But, as with my girlie, your DF, I am a bit frightened about getting into your head!! So be gentle with us DFD!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel strongly about my beautiful, sweet niece...Oh yeah...that's YOU!!! Blog on pretty girl!!! <3

    Auntie CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Olivia!! I feel strongly about.... Jesus, love, my sweet babies, my family, great friends, teaching, worship, oh i could go on and on. I can't wait to read more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO following this Blog. Love my BFF!!

    ReplyDelete