Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012

True Friendship

Today is one of my best friend's birthday! So, this entry is dedicated to her! So, I thought it would be appropriate to write about friendship! And the qualities of a good friend. Maybe even the bad...

1. Sweet
           Well, I mean who doesn't want a sweet friend? Why would you want a nice, sweet friend? I mean if you have a hard and bitter friend, they stink to be around!

2. Funny
           Now, I'm not the most hilarious person you will ever meet but, I can make people laugh now and again. A funny friend keeps things fresh instead of dull. They tickle your funny bone. All my friends are in some way funny to me in their own way. Some people think people with a strong sense of humor can't be serious. Some people can't but, most of the time I've found that's not true.

3. Guys
           GIRLS! I love my guy friends! They are some of the best friends I have! Sometimes things don't always have to be a lovey dovey relationship. They are funny, cool, and great to hang around. Just sayin...:-P

4. People who like One Direction
           Now, as an avid fan of the boy band (I love my boo bear![Louis Tomlinson]) I added this one just cuz. They're cute and my friends and I could talk about them for hours without it getting old.

5. People Who Talk Behind Your Back
           Now this is obviously something you don't want in a friend. I know people that once a person walks out of a room they start talking about them. And when the person talking about them leaves they start talking about them. Eventually, everything gets around and it's one hot mess. A friend doesn't talk about a friend in a bad way like calling them dreogatory names, and really anything offensive.

6. Mean
            Again not a thing to look for. Here comes my sob story!! Now, I've been moving all my life and I moved here about three years ago. Recently, (as in this school year) this group of girls (which we'll call X, Y, and Z) made one of my classes miserable. They did this one thing and X, Y, and Z were the three girls I knew fairly well in that class and they deserted me. I ended up talking to this one girl and she was the only one who would talk to me. So, mean girls don't make the best friends. Lol

So, that is all I can think of at the moment. I am thankful for all of my true friends!  That sums it up! Shout out to the person who viewed Deep Thoughts in Germany! So cool! Don't forget to follow and comment!

Hugs and kisses!



-OB

P.S. What do you look for in a friend?
          
         
          

     

1 comment:

  1. Great post!

    I look for Jesus in a friend. :) I need friends that will speak truth to me the way Jesus did: straightforward and with love. Friends that have God's Word hidden in their hearts and will pull it out when I need that 'double-edged sword' are priceless to me! Sometimes they use it TO me, and sometimes, they have my back and use it FOR me.

    ReplyDelete